Tuesday, June 3, 2014

My Spring Essentials


 Now I know that there is less than 20 days left of spring but I still wanted to get my spring essentials post up!


NYX Green Tea Blotting Paper - I can't believe how long it's taken me to try blotting sheets. Honestly, you would think that I live under a rock. I had an internship interview last month and I wanted to bring powder with me so that I wouldn't look too shiny, but I was worried about caking my makeup. The magical solution to my problems? Blotting sheets.

L'Oreal Color Riche Caresse Aqua Laquer - This is hands down one of my favorite long wearing lip colors. In the springtime what I really want in a lip color is something that is no fuss. I want to be able to slap it on and not worry about it for hours. This does just that.

L'Oreal Silky Sheer Face Lotion SPF 50+ - You might think of sunscreen as something you only use in the summer but really, you need it just as much in the spring. This is one of my favorite ones for my face. It's a super thin consistency and drys to a powdery finish so I don't feel like a greasy mess!


KMS California Hair Play - I feel so guilty for cheating on my Batiste... But this stuff is seriously amazing. I can spray this in my incredibly dark brown hair and I don't see anything. I mean literally not a spec of white powder. Not only is it an amazing dry shampoo but, it gives me a ton of volume!

Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream - Come spring time I really just want a no fuss makeup routine. I'm all about products that I can slap on my face while I'm running out the door. I didn't expect much from this drugstore BB cream but I have seriously fallen in love. I will say that in the tube it looks pretty intense... Like oompa loompa intense. But, have no fear. Once you apply it the crazy orange look disappears. I have this in the lightest shade that they offer and I have a sneaking suspicion that this is going to be WAY too dark for me come winter time.

Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline - Oh. My. Goodness. This stuff is divine. Fragrance is incredibly personal but I think that this is one of those scents that you can't not love!

What products do you love in the springtime?

See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely spring essentials dear! i personally love the perfume! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete